Guests will be required to provide valid ID, credit card Details, contact details and/or vehicle registration upon check-in.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All cancellations and changes must be made in writing.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of arrival will be charged 100% of full stay.
- Cancellations received between 72 hours and 14 days of arrival will be charged 100% of first night.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days of arrival will be charged a $50 (for accommodation) and $25 (for sites) administration fee.
- All cancellation charges will be minimum $25.
- No-shows will be charged 100% of total booking.
- Changes that reduce the booking will be treated as cancellations.
- Damage or excessive cleaning will be charged for. Minimum $150.
- A bond of up to $500 may be required at management discretion.
- Refunds will only be made to the credit card of the original transaction.
Christmas/ New Year’s Terms & Conditions
We look forward to welcoming you over the festive season. To allow all guests a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us, please ensure you are familiar with our special terms and conditions for the festive season. Booking and occupying accommodation / campsites at Queenstown Holiday Park Creeksyde implies acceptance of the below terms and conditions:
- Payment will be taken in full at the time of booking for this period
- Check in from 2pm, check out 10am
- Creeksyde reserves the right to refuse any booking for any reason
- CAMPSITES - All guests must be aged 21 or over (and provide valid photo ID) to book and stay on campsites (this is not applicable to families with their children).
- ACCOMMODATION - All guests must be aged 25 or over (and provide valid photo ID) to book and stay in our accommodation (this is not applicable to families with their children).
On Check in:
- Creeksyde's Check In form must be signed – no exceptions will be made. If guests do not comply with these conditions, the booking will be cancelled, and no refund given
- A pre-authorisation on a valid credit card of NZ$500 per room/site may be requested
- A security/behaviour bond may also be required. This will be at the manager's discretion
After Check in:
- No visitors allowed on site. Only registered guests who are checked in and staying with us are allowed on site
- All motorhome/campervan/caravan/sleeping vehicles must have a current NZ electrical warrant before connecting to power points
- Awning floors must be breathable and certified environmentally friendly
- Open fires or charcoal BBQs are strictly prohibited. There are several gas BBQ Kitchens within the park for guest use
- With the exception of medically certified guide dogs, pets are not permitted over this period
- Any excess cleaning or damage to the property of the park or other guest’s property will be charged for
- We reserve the right to eject guests from the Park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking these Terms and conditions. Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused
- To ensure that all guests have a pleasant stay we expect common sense and consideration to be shown at all times to all guests
- Reasonable quietness between 10.00pm and 7am
- Creeksyde operates and enforces a strict "1-strike" policy over this period. Failure to abide by these rules may result in being ejected with no refund. Please respect our rules so we can all enjoy this festive period
Agent Bookings & Cancellation Policy
All Group and/or discounted rates are subjected to availability and confirmed reservations by Queenstown Holiday Park Creeksyde.
Confirmation & Payment
Final confirmation is required 2 months prior to arrival date.
Agents must prepay a non-refundable booking deposit of 50% of the total booking value at the time of booking confirmation. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
Cancellation Policy for confirmed group bookings being more than two rooms
All cancellations and changes must be made in writing.
Cancellations received within 30 days of arrival will be charged 100% of the total booking value.
Cancellations received more than 30 days of arrival will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
No-shows will be charged 100% of the total booking value.
Changes that reduce the booking will be treated as cancellations.
Complaints Handling Policy
It is the policy of Queenstown Holiday Park Creeksyde to address all complaints, in a professional and timely manner, to ensure that a satisfactory outcome is arrived at for all parties concerned, and that any opportunities for improving Queenstown Holiday Park Creeksyde’s services are adopted where practical as per our own commitment to continual improvement.
Complaints Handling Process
Complaints about Queenstown Holiday Park Creeksyde should be made in writing to the Manager at email@example.com
Queenstown Holiday Park Creeksyde complaints handling process:
- Receipt of complaint will be acknowledged in writing.
- All complaints will be reviewed to ensure that we fully understand the concerns.
- We will conduct an investigation into areas of concern and keep the guest up to date with the progress.
- On completion of the investigation, we will provide the guest with a full response in writing.
If you have any questions about this complaints policy or dealings with Queenstown Holiday Park Creeksyde, please contact us.
Phone: +64 3 442 9447